Java Modelling Tools (JMT) is a suite of applications developed by Politecnico di Milano and Imperial College London and released under GPL license.
The project aims at offering a comprehensive framework for performance evaluation, system modeling with analytical and simulation techniques, capacity planning and workload characterization studies.
The current stable version of the suite includes six Java applications:
- JSIMgraph - Queueing network models simulator with graphical user interface
- JSIMwiz - Queueing network models simulator with wizard-based user interface
- JMVA - Mean Value Analysis and Approximate solution algorithms for queueing network models
- JABA - Asymptotic Analysis and bottlenecks identification of queueing network models
- JWAT - Workload characterization from log data
- JMCH - Markov chain simulator
Current Stable Version: 0.9.1 (Released 2013-Oct-22)
Development Version: see Sourceforge page. contributions from the community are welcome. Please contact the project mantainer for further informations.
Get JMT now from Download JMT page!
If you are using JMT for scientific papers, academic lectures, project reports, or technical documents, please help us increasing JMT impact by adding a reference to:
M.Bertoli, G.Casale, G.Serazzi.
JMT: performance engineering tools for system modeling.
ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Volume 36 Issue 4, New York, US, March 2009, 10-15, ACM press. (Article) (BibTex)