Java Modelling Tools (JMT) is a suite of applications developed by Politecnico di Milano and Imperial College London and released under GPL license.
The project aims at offering a comprehensive framework for performance evaluation, system modeling with analytical and simulation techniques, capacity planning and workload characterization studies.
The current stable version of the suite includes six Java applications:
- JSIMgraph - Queueing network models simulator with graphical user interface
- JSIMwiz - Queueing network models simulator with wizard-based user interface
- JMVA - Mean Value Analysis and Approximate solution algorithms for queueing network models
- JABA - Asymptotic Analysis and bottlenecks identification of queueing network models
- JWAT - Workload characterization from log data
- JMCH - Markov chain simulator
Current Stable Version: 0.9.3 (Released 2016-Apr-13).
Download links and source code access information are available in the Download JMT page.
Release Announcements: If you want to receive new release announcements, please subscribe to the jmt-announce list.
If you are using JMT for scientific papers, academic lectures, project reports, or technical documents, please help us increasing JMT impact by adding a reference to:
M.Bertoli, G.Casale, G.Serazzi.
JMT: performance engineering tools for system modeling.
ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Volume 36 Issue 4, New York, US, March 2009, 10-15, ACM press. (Article) (BibTex)