Java Modelling Tools (JMT) is a suite of applications developed by Politecnico di Milano and released under GPL license.
The project aims at offering a complete framework for performance evaluation, system tuning, capacity planning and workload characterization studies.
The current stable version of the suite encompasses six Java applications:
- JSIMgraph - Queueing network models simulator with graphical user interface
- JSIMwiz - Queueing network models simulator with wizard-based user interface
- JMVA - Mean Value Analysis of queueing network models
- JABA - Asymptotic Analysis of queueing network models
- JWAT - Workload Analysis from log and usage data
- JMCH - Markov chain simulator (didactic tool)
Current Stable Version: 0.9.0 (Released 2013-May-07)
Development Version: see Sourceforge page. contributions from the community are welcome. Please contact the project mantainer for further informations.
Get JMT now from Download JMT page!
If you are using JMT for scientific papers, academic lectures, project reports, or technical documents, please help us increasing JMT impact by adding a reference to:
M.Bertoli, G.Casale, G.Serazzi.
JMT: performance engineering tools for system modeling.
ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Volume 36 Issue 4, New York, US, March 2009, 10-15, ACM press. (Article) (BibTex)